Yeah, I'm thinking about punching you in awkward areas, i'm not gonna lie.

One thing that i have never been is at a loss for feelings. I feel things, usually, very strongly. Though many would count this as a "problem" I, however, count it a blessing (ok ok, Sometimes). 

I know a young woman, whose parents are getting divorced. 
Divorce is terribly common. But not to her. 
She was abused by her father. 
Physically, but worse than anything, mentally. 
She's mentally unworthy to herself. 
This is killing me. 
She's young. 
One might say because she is young she will bounce back, Lord I pray. 
Or One might say because she is young, this will always be carried with her. 
I do my very best to help her in the ways that i can.. 

But all i can think about 
during the phone calls, 
face-to-face conversations,
hugs, 
and even e-mails, 
is How i want to punch her dad in the face (*another word was here, but for the children, we'll go with face.)
HOW in the heck can a dad to such things to his baby?! His daughter?! I digress. 
Obviously, this might be a case of, "feeling my feelings strongly". 
I hurt for her. 
Yet, i'm afraid of her hurt. 
I don't even want to imagine going through what she has. 

You are more than welcome to pray for "V", and for V's parents to get things handled. More than anything else, for V to be healed. Mind, soul, body. 

Lord Help us. 

peace&love.

0 Thoughts On the Matter:

Post a Comment