Wanna catch a cup of coffee?

Hi. 
How are you? 

I hope you are well. 
This isn't about me, because, well i'm just not that interesting. This is about people. They're everywhere, have you noticed? And you are a person, so hey!! This is about you. 
Feel free to tell me about yourself. 
Let's keep it limited: 
1. I love God. Me & Him have a very cool relationship.. He lets me hang out with Him, and for that I owe Him much.
2. I want to be honest. So honest in fact, that i'm not telling who i am. Weird? I hope that doesn't bother you. I respect people very much people that can openly write, allowing people to know who they are. I, however, wish to openly tell you what's goin down, without having to guard what i'm saying. 
(stick with me here) 
3. I really, really like pink. I hope that doesn't bother you either. (But if it does, i'm sorry, i'm still obsessed) 

Please, enjoy. Feel free to tell me that my blog is too pink, or that you think i'm cool. 
I'll probably think you're cool too.
 
peace&love.

0 Thoughts On the Matter:

Post a Comment